The main points :
- What is the nature of the information collected by our website ?
- For what purpose is this information collected ?
- Who has access to your information ?
- How can you help protect your data ?
- What are your rights ?
Our website meets the standards of protection of privacy and personal data and has been declared to the French authority of protection of personal data (the National Commission for Computing and Liberties - CNIL) under the number 1262833.
1. Nature of the information collected.On the website, certain data should be entered compulsorily: name, email address, mailing address, phone number in order to deliver the products ordered.
2. For what purpose is this information collected?Our website aims to sell food supplements. You are free to unsubscribe at any time of our site you are registered by performing the manipulation directly on the site or by contacting Customer Support
3. Who has access to your informationFor security reasons, precautions are taken on our databases to archive your information in a secure environment. Your personal data provided during registration that is not your description and / or presentation, and is not displayed on your public profile, will not be accessible to third parties or transmitted, sold or exchanged, except in cases mentioned below and subject to your prior information and agreement, or a lapse on your part.
5. What are your rights.You can edit your profile
You can always change the information in your profile by going to "Your Name"> Edit.
You can delete your profile
Under the Data Protection Act (*), you can access or request access to your information that has been altered or deleted, or to prohibit a particular use by our Company. Your request can be made by contacting Customer Support
You should take care to indicate your personal login (email) and accompany your request with a signed identity document.
(*) "Computing And Freedoms" n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 incorporating into French law Directive 95/46 / EC of 24 October 1995 on the protection of personal data and privacy within the European Union and the law on "confidence in the digital economy" n ° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 (amended Article L. 33-4-1 of the code of posts and telecommunications and Article L. 121-20-5 of the new consumer code) integrating into French law Directive 2000/31 / EC of 8 June 2000 on electronic commerce and Directive 2002/58 / EC of 12 July 2002 on the protection of personal data and privacy in electronic communications.