Spirulina Caps (Arthrospira platensis), 100 x 600 mg
The best of Herbal D-ToxPremium quality product - Long shelf life
Secure payment - Anonymous navigation
Qualified customer service
100% Spirulina PURE powder
Product 100% pure no additives, no excipient.
100 capsules 500 mg = 50g
Consumed for centuries by certain populations, Spirulina has been rediscovered in recent years. This edible seaweed has a huge nutritional value. It contains an exceptional rate of proteins, minerals, iron, vitamins E, A (beta carotene), B 12 and other extremely assimilable elements.
- Can help in the management of obesity at a dose of 1 gram per day
- Increases the tone by its vitamin B12 richness
- Improves muscle detoxification and increases antioxidant enzymes
- Antioxidant, action on reactive to oxygen species and anti-inflammatory
- Stimulates proliferation of neural stem cells and bone marrow
- Neuroprotective, vis-a-vis the process of ischemia / reperfusion, improves one model of Parkinson's disease (decreased activation of microglial cells), protection of certains neurons (polysaccharide), through an interaction with microglia.
- Adjuvant in the fight against diseased cells, cellular aging, infectious diseases, declines of the immune system, major action in the functioning of the bone marrow (stimulation of erythropoiesis)
- Clinical trials have shown that the absorption of a daily dose of 10 grams of spirulina for 4 to 6 weeks would be enough to cure a child suffering from severe malnutrition, it is used in Africa in combination with anti-retroviral treatments, in people with HIV. It would bring weight gain, a gain in CD4 lymphocytes, and a decrease in opportunistic infections.
- Do not exceed 5g per day.
- 3g to 4g per day in normal use
The possible and rare side effects that have been described are nausea and extremely rare allergic reactions.
As a precaution, spirulina is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Also it is not recommended to people who are prone to gout, kidney stones or high blood uric acid levels.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- Shipment within 12 hours after purchase
- Delivery time :
Regular - Delivery tracking within 10 to 15 working days from Thailand
100% pure powder without foreign matter, 0 excipient
100% vegetable capsules, (HPMC).
Amounts per 100 grams
% of Daily Value
Calories - 290 Proteins - 57g Fats - 8.0g Carbs - 2.7g Fibres - 3.6g Sugar - 3,1g Magnesium - 48% Calcium - 16% Iron - 158% Vitamin A (B-carotene) - 11% Vitamin B-6 - 20%
There are possible, but rare, side effects that have been described as nausea and extremely rare allergic reactions.
As a precaution, spirulina is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. It is also not recommended in the case of people who are prone to gout, kidney stones or have a high blood uric acid level.
The effectiveness of the products presented and the results vary from person to person according to age, sex, physical condition and previous treatments. The appearance of the first results can be fast, but can vary from one user to another. Products can never replace the advice of a doctor or specialist.
Please comply with the recommended dose and daily conditions of use.
Maximum doses :
- Do not exceed 5g per day.
- 3g to 4g per day in normal use.
You should not use the information in this document to diagnose or treat a health problem or illness.
Refer to the indications on the product packaging. If you have or suspect of a medical problem, contact your doctor immediately.
Spirulina is rich in iron (10 grams of spirulina correspond to about 80% of RDA) which is very important, and its bioavailability is two to three times higher that in the case of meat.